Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Terrible week "(THE MAKING)

hmm....i never thought,i'd be comin bac to make another post here again..but here i am again.....i had always planned to write a diary....but i never liked paperwork or could understand clearly wat i had writtin due to my handwriting.....i figured,the blog is the next best thing.....besides i hav lotz of thingz to yap to my frnds about when i meet them next.....n i soo dont want to forget nythin,.....

THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF THE WORST WEEKS EVER FOR ME!

When i think of a holiday,i picture me,gettin up at 2pm, chattin online, eatin watever i get,watchin a lil tv,playin some volleyball...n then go to sleep again and get up at 9 pm,when its dinner and party all night,till 3 am in the mornin.....thats wat i call a perfect holiday.....so far till 9th standard, i had kept a perfect reputation...by doin absolutly nothing in thr vacation...n i mean it,absolutly nothin!!!....the only thing i usually do in my vacation is sit on my humongous bean bag...and watch tv, till my eyes dry out of saliva.... and only move,when i m really hungry and i hav nothin on my side to eat....

BUT THIS VACATION....THINGS TOTALLY CHANGED!

After,my dumb marks in sanskrit and after me loosin my glasses again....i knew at once tat my end is nere....lik scrwing me badly wasnt enough....itz lik my parents made me a time table for everythin.....DIDNT I HAV ENOUGH OF THAT IN SCHOOL!!! ....my parents hav made timings for everythin...N I MEAN IT,WHEN I SAY "EVERYTHING"......i hav time table even for sittin and standin.....i can only eat "junk food"(as my parents call it) from 6:00 to 6:05 ....! crazy time table!

and like that wasnt enough...I HAVE BASE CLASSES EVERYDAY STARTING FROM 13TH!!..life couldnt be more stupid....

I am even going to the himalayas on may 2nd ALONE(yes,alone).....again one of my parents' ideas.....Now,they think,i am gonna gain all kinds of values from goin to this trip lik "discipline"...."Independence"....."Carefull - ness"..."Concentration"..."Energetic" and what not..... YA RIGHT!!! :P

At first ,i agreed to all this...i even vowed to study real hard....pay heed to Base classes and become really "self - organized"(Had gone bonkers seeing my sanskrit marks)....and i was actually gettin used to it...i did everythin accordingly...payed attention...n actually was feelin satisfied....The first week of my vacation,was reallly ROCKING!...and i had finally known ,how it feels to be a nerd and a geek(i hav some people to apologize).......

But nothin ever lasts(atleast in my life).......the 2nd week i had,was the most terrible,annoyin and humiliating week i had ever had........

1. I lost my glasses again- This was it....i knew my parents would totally kill me ,if they knew i had lost even my 2nd glasses.....i hated my 1st glasses ,and when it finally broke (by accident)..i begged my parents for a good new glasses....So i took them,to Lawrence & mayo showroom....took the best Crizal glasses i could find.....and put all features in it...like anti-glare...scratch resistant...anti reflective....mirro coatin....and lotz more..which costed a lot....i realy needed glasses,tat dont make me look lik a too big of a geek...i was litarally on my knees beggin for the glasses...i even had promised to keep real good care of it....n guess wat,i lost it....

Now i couldnt see nythin in BASE...And couldnt even tell my parents!!....WHAT SHOULD I DO(no...i am not going to sell millk and make money to buy my glasses(ALREADY GOT THAT ADVICE))

2.Prepartion of The himalayan trip - Parents are parents ,and always will be...no matter,how much independence they give you...they still are holding you from behind.....even though,my parents are sendin me to himalayas(which noone can believe)...they want to c dat,i am totally ready for it...so they are goin to make me run 6 km everyday..from 4-6 ......make me go to airport road,to my moms office(alone),so dat i meet some grown ups,who are goin....and to her frnds house,who will be introducin me to some of the kids who are also goin...and also buy the things,i want for the trip,with them....i knew i was gonna badly regret doin all these ...but hw bad....only god could hav guessed....

3.My entire DATA HACKED! -imagine,your account being hacked in gmail or maybe orkut....your personal messages read....privacy destroyed.....dark secrets exposed....BAD RIGHT?.......k,if u think thats bad,,....IMAGINE.....ALL ACCOUNTS EVER CREATED BEING HACKED IN ALL WEBSITES(including facebook and your own website).....ANONYMOUS SPAM MAIL TELLIN DUMB THINGS LIKE "SACHIN IS A POKEMON" SEND TO ALMOST EVERYONE IN YOUR CONTACTS....PASSWORD PUBLISHED EVERYWHERE AND TOTAL PRIVACY DESTROYED!.....MOST OF COMP FILES DELETED......AND THE WORST PART,U CANT DO ANYTHIN BOUT IT ,AS HE IS CONSIDERED A FAMILY MEMBER!!!..... all my accounts and everythin wer hacked,and done by noone else other than.... by my own "GREAT NOBLE BROTHER!!"....jus because he is bigger...he get away with EVERYTHING! ....n everyone in class calls me a Pro-hacker...And i just got hacked!!

TO BE CONTINUED.........

No comments:

Post a Comment