Tuesday, April 21, 2009

uhh....

*YAWN*.....Hey,let me introduce myself....The name is Sachin....I am a guy who is really bored and have no other work to do.......my granny is watchin her kannada soaps(serials)....my annoyin cousin is makin strange sounds...n i m fellin damn disturbed.... soo i hav started bloggin.....k now, lemme tell somethins bout me(lik if dat wasnt enough)......

"hmm....about me...SEARCHING.....

....................


................


...........


........

....

.....About me found.....

.....transfering data from brain to computer...

LoOAdIng......

███
10%

██████
20%

██████████████
45%

████████████████████
67%

██████████████████████████
89%

█████████████████████████████
98%

███████████████████████████████
100%

DATA ERROR......OVERLOAD...OVERLOAD...TOO MUCH INFO.....


my life.....its messed up....im always in a cluster of confusion.....
my hair is never combed...books r all scattered..CDs on the floor.....my room is a mess....my shoes untied...my handwrtin... ugh,dont even talk bout it...N U KNO WHAT.......THATS HOW I LIK IT!
I try to do something right but then its wrong n when i do something wrong........ITS STILL WRONG!!!
im really a lot lik chicken little...always havin the feelin,
"THE SKY IS FALLING!"
My role models are garfield,patrick star,homer simpson & at the moment,my obnoxious frnd madhav!??!!?
im short...but i always hav my head in the clouds...
n Im damn LAZY....the most "active" work i hav probably ever done so far in my entire life is writin this 'about me' thing...
People say work hard n dont be lazy....i say'i work hard towards being lazy'
Remember...Hard work pays off in the future....Laziness pays off now.
i hate riots....but i love to start fights
i dont say im perfect.....but i aint wat u say "imperfect" either...
im lucky in a very unlucky way!!
i jus love pinapples...but im allergic to them.

if u r confused readin all this,i have only 1 thing to say......

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!!

му мσттσѕ(¢συℓ∂ηт ∂є¢ι∂є σηє)
1)if theres an easier way..why do it any other way?
2)єαт η ѕℓєєρ,η ѕℓєєρ η єαт
3)ωєℓℓ...υн..ι ƒσяgσт тнє тнє 3я∂ σηє

´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´¶¶¶¶$1$øø$¶¶´´´´´´´´
´´´´1¶ø´´7¶$ø¶¶ø¶´´´´´´´´
´´´´1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶o´¶´´´´´´´´
´´´´´$¶¶¶¶¶¶$´´´¶´´´´´´´´
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶$´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´
´´´¶¶¶1´¶¶´7´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´
´´´ø´´´´´´¶$¢¶7¶¶¶ø´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´´´´´´´ø¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶$$$¶¶´´
´´´´´´´o¶¶¶¶¶´¶ø$$$$$$¶´´
´´´´´´´¶¶$$¶¶´¶$$$$$$$¶¶´
´´´´´´´¶¶$¶¶¶´¶$$$¶¶$$¶¶´
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´¶$$$¶$$$¶¶´
´´´´´´´¶$¶¶¶´´¶$$¶¶$$$$¶´
´´´´´´´¶ø¶¶¶´´¶$$$¶$$$$¶´
´´´´´´¶¶ø¶¶¶´´¶$$$¶$$$$¶´
´´´´´´¶$ø¶¶´´´¶$$$¶¶$$$¶´
´´´´´´¶ø¶¶¶´´´¶$$$¶¶$$$¶´
´´´´´´¶ø$¶ø´´´¶$$$¶¶$$$¶´
´´´´´´¶$¶¶¶´´´¶$$$¶$$$$¶´
´´´´´´¶¶$¶¢´´´¶ø$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´
´´´´´´¢ø¶¶¶o7¶¶¶¶¶´´¢¶¶´´
´´´´´´¶oø¢¶o´1¶¶ø¶´´´¶´´´
´´´´´´¶ø1ø¶o¶ø177ø¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´´´´¶7o7o7¶¶oooo771¶´´´
´´´´´´¶7oo7$øooooooo1¶´´´
´´´´´1¶7oo7¶øooooooo7¶¶´´
´´´´´¶øo¢ooo¶7ooooooo¶¶´´
´´´´¢¶7oooo7¶7ooooooo7¶´´
´´´´7¶¢¢oooo¶ø7ooooooo¶´´
´´´´7¶7øooooo¶7oooooo7¶¶´
´´´´¶¶7ooooo¢¶¢¢ooooo7¶¶´
´´´7¶¶øo7o¢o¢¶1oooooøø¢¶´
´´1´´´7¶71117¶o77¢¶oø¢7¶


му ℓιƒє ιѕ вυт α ∂яєαм...тнє ∂яєαм σƒ яєαℓιту....

Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you
Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming

Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more?
Before your life is over
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding

No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me.........

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
WELCOME TO MY LIFE!!!

......ѕσ ησω ι ωαℓк... ωαℓк тняσυgн тнє мємσяу ℓαηє...ℓσѕт η ¢σηƒυѕє∂......тяуιη тσ ƒιη∂ тнє αηѕωєяѕ....тнє αηѕωєя of all my questions..."

(COPIED FROM MY ORKUT PROFILE - "ABout me" )

.....kkk....now u kno me........NOW GET LOST!

...PS- THIS IS PROBABLY MY FIRST AND MY LAST POST AS MY GRANNIES TV SERIAL IS ALMOST OVER....AND "Drake n josh" is about to start.....so bye..

CHOW!!(why r u still here readin this..i already told "get lost")...

*YAWN*....

1 comment:

  1. Sachin!!! Blog often and dont say first and last post and stuff ok? Check out my blog...

    http://sonshus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete